Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's been a while


You know how when you put something off for way too long, it just becomes easier to procrastinate about it for another day rather than just doing it?

Well I'm just doing it. Nice to be back.

I've been busy.


I've designed and made a pink baby quilt and a handful of tote bags. Patterns for both are coming soon. The baby quilt is up for sale here.
I've been starting lots of other projects too that I'll post about later.

As a result, my dining room / studio looks like a bomb went off.

Even still, I found some time to pick up a bit o'Amy Butler from Evelyn's in Newmarket.

Not easy to find Ms. Butler around here, so I was thrilled!

So it's a thousand degrees outside, the A/C is broken, the boat is broken, and the pickup truck is broken. I think I'm going to hide behind my machine for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment